Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

TRAVEL: My Holiday Blog Series

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry there haven't been any posts in a while. I had a hectic 2 weeks at work and I was straight off on holiday!
So, I have decided that I am going to start a travel series of my holiday and do a post a day telling you about my holiday; what I did and where I was!

I was away for 10 days and tried to explore as much of the area as possible. Whilst I was on holiday I also took my workout gear so I didn't 'let myself go' and could keep fit and healthy whilst away; so I will tell you about the running routes I took and show you just how beautiful it was.

The Basics

We flew with Ryanair from London Stansted to Deauville (France) which only took an hour and we took a large suitcase between the two of us as well as our hand luggage. Being the indecisive girl that I am, I had a suitcase as hand luggage as well as my handbag just so I knew I had a large variety of outfits to choose from.

We stayed in my Grandad's house which is situated in the middle of a wonderful, picturesque countryside landscape. It was the perfect countryside getaway.

In the coming days you will read about all my experiences and hopefully get a few ideas for the future!

Where have you been on holiday?

Until then, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment