Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2018!
WOW. Happy New Year my little loves. 




I gave myself a break from blogging to focus on me last year but I am back and ready for a year full of posts and news!

My last post was regarding fitness. I intend to continue my fitness journey and I am starting with these measurements:
- 162cm - 5"3
-10st 7

I want to try and get down to 9st 7 by the end of the year and I aim to do this through clean eating and training hard.

I am currently trialling a workout plan that I will share with you on the days that I train.
It has been amazing so far and I have definitely felt the BURRRNNNNS!

I am currently out of action with training at the moment as I have had surgery so I am still in recovery. I will be writing a post all about this too! 

As far as New Year Resolutions go... I have set myself  a few that will hopefully better me as a person.
I want to focus more on my wellbeing and health - through the gym and through taking time out when I need it.
I am also on a teacher training course and I want to blog all about this and what my expereince has been like so far and how it goes towards the end of the year.

What are your new years resolutions?

Until next time, xo.

P.s. Come follow me on instagram! https://www.instagram.com/lifestylewithceline/

No comments:

Post a Comment