Pages

Monday 2 January 2017

FITNESS: Day 1 of my journey

Day 1


I started my fitness journey before the New Year. I started my first day on 30th December 2016.
As I mentioned in my previous post I like to see the New Year as a great time to start something new. However, I was far too desperate to wait!! 

8:30am I was dressed and raring to go! Before I left I took the Strippd Trim and Tone tablets and the Strippd Diet Multivitamins. I wanted to start my fitness journey the right way and that is how I best saw fit. 
I walked into the gym and it was empty - everyone was either back to work or taking 'time off' from exercise due to the festive period. I love when a gym is empty because I can be quite self conscious. My favourite piece of equipment in the gym is the x-trainer. I set myself a goal and try to up it each time. I decided that 1.4km would be a great starting goal and that took me 28 minutes to complete. I burnt 225 calories and felt fantastic for it.

Oh, hey! ;) 


I then came home and had my Strippd Vegan Chocolate Protein shake. I mix it with 250ml of coconut milk and it tastes delicious! It can be quite a challenge finding protein that is suitable for lactose intolerant individuals. 

Going to the gym early in the morning gives me energy for the rest of the day and always makes me happy afterwards due to the endorphins!

I will be incorporating more activities (cardio and weights) as the year goes on and I cannot wait to continue seriously and see some fab results! Woo!!

What is your favourite thing to do at the gym??

Until next time, xo.


**Disclaimer- This post is NOT sponsored and all products were purchased with my own money.**

No comments:

Post a Comment