Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2016

BEAUTY: John Frieda - Visibly Brighter

In today's post,  I will be talking about the John Frieda Visibly Brighter, hair lightening treatment.

I was looking at youtube videos and came across a vlogger who had tried out this product and you could see a slight difference in the hair colour. So, I decided that I too wanted to test this product out; especially as it is coming up to summer.



It is one tube with two products in each half. The lighter side has the lightening chemicals in it, such as amonia (which has a strong odour). You can use it before your normal shampoo & conditioner routine. You lather it up in your hair, focusing particularly on the roots of the hair. You then leave it for 5 minutes; and in this time you can do the usual thing: shave your legs/armpits, wash your body, or just sing. One time is up, you simply rinse it out and continue with your hair routine.

In my opinion, I did not see a difference in hair colour and neither could anyone else. Perhaps I should have left it on a little longer to allow the amonia to properly infuse with my hair. I may try this treatment again just to see whether or not it does make my hair go lighter.

Until next time, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment