Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2016

New Beginnings

Hello everyone, 
My name is Celine and I have recently got back into blogging. I had a break from blogging in 2015, but now I am back!
My goal this year is to post at least once a week!

Let me bring you up to speed…

I finished my degree and gained a 2.1 Yippee!! I am now a graduate! All the hard work and the late nights writing assignments really did pay off. This is definitely one of my biggest achievements to date and I am extremely proud of myself. 
I also managed to secure myself a graduate training scheme in London. It was all so new and exciting. I did really enjoy myself at the beginning but after 6 months I left. There was no real future for me there and there was no real room for progression. However, at least now I know that I don’t want to work in that kind of environment. I left there in December 2015 and I am now on a quest to find my dream job! 

Now…

Now I am trying to scour the internet for my next role. It isn’t easy! In my head, I believed that I would get snapped up in January and be a working girl again! How wrong I was… 
It is now mid-March and I am still trying to secure an interview. I have had many recruiters approach me directly and offer my positions but they are all the same roles and not the role that I had in mind. They are all within the same environment that I had previously worked in.  I won’t let this deter me; I am confident that the right role will present itself and I am more determined than EVER to ensure I am employed as soon as possible.
Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment