Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Get to know me

Hello,

I thought I would give you all the chance to get to know me a bit better. It's always nice to know a little bit about the person whose blog post you're reading.

1. I am from Essex but I am also half French!
2. My star sign is Libra which means I'm very indecisive - so true!!
3. I love trying out new make-up and make-up brands.
4. I love travelling! I have only been exploring around Europe so far!
5. I am obsessed with coffee - who isn't?!
6. I have super long, brown hair, down to my bum!
7. I am 5ft 3 in height.
8. I love food! I will try most things. I have a very sweet tooth!
9. I enjoy writing lists. I will write them for just about ANYTHING!
10. I love languages and can speak English, French, Spanish, a little German and I want to learn more!

If you want to know anything else about me, leave me a comment! :)

I hope that these 10 fun facts about me will give you a bit more depth to me when reading my blog posts! As time goes on, of course you will get to know a lot more about me; but for now, you'll have to wait. ;)

Until next time, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment